Ok, I’ve been obscure, shady, obtuse and quiet lately.
Well, it’s a long story and one that will hopefully reach a conclusion, but let’s just say that as soon as I know, you will know.
I can use every analogy in the book to describe the last 6 months, but let’s just use one more and say that the light is at the end of the tunnel. It’s coming, and I’m pretty sure it’s not a train.
I have changed the look of my blog. I figured that since Spring has sprung (please get over 15 degrees this weekend, Canberra), and the flowers are blossoming, why not make my blog look a little more colourful!
You want dotpoints I hear?
Ok, here’s some
- I go on a cruise of the South Pacific in 15 sleeps. Yes. 15! Excited for me or WHAT?
- I went to a Father’s Day breakfast with my son this morning and I felt young. What is it with people having kids when they’re 40?
- My workplace wants to ditch Lotus Notes and use some Micro$oft product for mail. When will these people learn??
- I have bloated out to 83kg, so it’s time to get back on the bike, back into sport and shed that winter coat.
- Did I mention it will be 19 degrees next week? PRAISE GLOBAL WARMING!
- I love that the Republicans in the US have shot themselves in the foot by choosing Sarah Palin as VP candidate. ROLL ON NOVEMBER AND OBAMA!
- ACT Election in 6 weeks. Does anyone really care?
- Anyone got a house they are renting out in October? I needs one.
- Gigs, Gigs, Gigs! Put it in your calendar. 19th of September, Mawson Club, Mick’s Band (The Drop Bears). Maybe we should make it a BLOGMEET!
- Check out LaLa’s blog and watch the Kiwi whale. It cracks me up.
So, if anyone is still out there. Drop me a line, let me know if you’re in Canberra and interested in a bit of a Blog Meet-up in a couple of weeks!