Here’s the rundown..
- Sebastian Bach rained out. WTF? Sprinklers went off because of a ill-placed spotlight and the electical firey dude called the gig off. Not happy about but, but I did drink and be merry with old friends so that was a plus
- Things I am loving at the moment –
- Deadwood – Watching all 3 seasons in a row. ($20 each. Woo!) I am starting to talk like a 1800’s prospector. If that offends your sensibilities, then fuck you cocksucker!
- Flight of the Conchords – This Kiwi duo are piss funny. Think Tenacious D, but not as rocky. Their TV show is great too. Ch 10, on Sundays, after Rove.
- Gyroscope – New album, ‘Breed Obsession’. Hell Yeah. Good solid Aussie rock. Very cool.
- Dexter – I watched the first 2 episodes of this show yesterday and I have to say it’s a little disturbing, but engaging at the same time. Look for it later this year on Ch. 10, or look for copies…umm..elsewhere. A serial killing blood splatter specialist forensic cop. freaky.
- Burnout 3 – A PS2 game where you ram the opposition cars and get more points and speed for ‘taking them down’. A little obsessed with this game at the moment..
- Things I am hating at the moment –
- Woolworths renovations. I can’t find anything!
- Wicked Wings price hike. Weren’t they 2 bucks about a year ago? Now they’re 3 bucks!
- Petrol Prices – I know it’s not going to stop, but $1.60/litre is REALLY pushing it.
- Mail Archiving. Very VERY OVER IT. Why do people have to keep so much email? Deal with it and DELETE!!
- Big Brother – Boring. Boring. Boring. I hardly even bother any more. The excitement of the opening night feels like a distant memory.
- The Parramatta Eels form. We played well on Friday and still lost. Damn you Lockyer! We’d better beat the Raiders next week!
- The Drop Bears play their inaugural gig at the Kingston Hotel this Friday. All are welcome! Come along and have a steak and then listen to us and rock out! Any requests?
That’s about it. I feel like I am treading water a bit at the moment, just waiting for traction and the chance to move forward.