It’s just past midnight and the week is finally over.
It was a shitty week in general for me and for LaLa and it’s so nice that the weekend is finally here even though we have to wait another set of 7 before seeing each other.
A little of what’s been going on with me…
- Big changes were afoot and then it all screeched to a halt, but I am still hopeful of the future….
- Speaking of feet, my ingrown toenail was chopped out this morning. Fucking OUCH. But…about time.
- Too many Hot Chips!
- If I ever finish migrating Lotus Notes Archives, it will be a fucking miracle
- Iron Man is a good movie. Robert Downey Jr. is the best actor not to have died from a drug overdose
- Speaking of which, Heath Ledger will win a posthumous Oscar for his portrayal of The Joker.
- I want to buy this MTD Bass Guitar after playing it last week at ‘The Bass People’ in Sydney (GREAT store!)
- For the first time in a long long time, I have no credit card debt or personal loans (just a bitching home loan. Gah!)
- I have gone so shit in Footy Tipping the last 2 weeks, I have given up on placing my tips on my blog!
- I forgot about The Panics tomorrow night (tonight even). Anyone going to see them at the ANU Bar?
- I keep getting freaked out at the thought that I have now lived in Canberra for 20 years, and it’s been that long since I started High School. Farrrrk.
It’s now 12:12am. The Witching Hour is at hand. The Weekend is here.
Long may it last, for on Monday our souls die once more…