Bullet Points are all the rage at the moment, so here are mine..
- Earth Hour is a good thing. Apparently Energy consumption was down 11.4% in Canberra is the equivalent of taking 8.4 cars off the road for a year. Canberra was also the city with the largest percentage of participation (73%). Yay US!
- If you want to see a complete tool who decided to turn ON all his lights and appliances during Earth Hour, click here. But I am hesitant to give him any hits what-so-ever.
- Knee is soooo much better. Isn’t it always the way? You see a doctor, spend the money and then whatever ailment you had improves. Never-the-less I will still get the MRI on Wednesday morning. I have canceled the surgery and will wait for the MRI results and a 2nd opinion.
- I am doing something tomorrow that may or may not lead to a rather big change in my life. Stay tuned. No hints yet 🙂
- The Drop Bears played at the Mawson Club last Friday and it went well. The crowd seemed to enjoy the punkier dancier stuff more than the heavy, but really, when you get that drunk, does it really matter? Stay tuned for 2 Anzac Day gigs…
- Daylight Savings being pushed back a week and then brought forward in October is a good thing. I whole-heartedly enjoy extra daylight and will miss it from next week.
- Did you know that too much Vitamin C causes diarrhea? Neither did I. Might explain something..
- Who wants to go and see The Panics with me on the 10th of May at the ANU Bar?
Bullet Point Stop.