5 Questions have been put forward.
I’m up to the challenge!
1. If you were in a beauty pageant what would your talent be and how would you demonstrate it?
Well, if they let 30 yr old balding white guys into a pageant, I’m sure I’d just be there for jocular value (Thanks Peter), but my talents? Burping the alphabet probably.
Can’t you see it now? Me, dressed in a flowing…suit. Centre Stage.
2. In your wild “yoof” (or perhaps even now) did you have a pulling outfit and what did it consist of?
I always fancied my jeans and flanney combo in the early 90’s, but I don’t think it worked so well as a ‘pulling’ outfit.
3. If you were a piece of furniture, what would you be and why?
I am a hammock. I am easy-going, sorta soft and I swing in the breeze.
However, I also break if put under too much pressure, or a fat person lies on me.
4. If you won 10 million dollars (or pounds) in the Lotto, what would be the first five things you would do with your money?
1. I would ask all of my friends and family to pick one thing that they want. Anything. Pay off their house, buy a car, buy them lunch. Whatever. But they only get one thing.
2. This will be mine:
3. I buy a share in one of these in Bora Bora:
4. I quit my job and just do things I have always wanted to do. (make music, DJ, watch sport, sleep)
5. Set up funds for my kids and invest 3 Million and live off the interest for the rest of the my life.
5. Best drunk story?
Well, I dunno if it’s the best one, but it’s definitely the messiest.
21st Birthday. Not the big family one (which had it’s own dramas), but I had a Mexican themed party at my place. People got dressed up and we drank tequila, ate a crap load of mexican food and had to infamous sambuca challenges.
Well, after I sculled a beer from the 1/4 yard glass that I was given for my birthday, I was well on the way to a big night. Many tequila shots later I was lying, half-paralytic on the floor when the ‘Sambuca Challenge’ call went out. I jumped up, sculled the dreaded Black Galliano crap (I prefer Opal Nero!), and proceeded to pass out somewhere before crawling into bed, not before making the ensuite bathroom black, as well as the pillow that I slept on for the rest of the night.
A 21st to remember….or not.