And that’s the nice way of describing the cunts that broke into my car last night.
Some time between 11pm and 4am.
Work Laptop – Brand new. Work and Personal data on it. Laptop case included with my own mouse, USB stick and Rego Papers (including sticker) for my 2 cars.
Kenneth Cole Jacket – Bought in the US. Beautifully warm. Eclipse mints in hidden pocket.
Paperwork – Bank Statements, Superannuation crap, Mobile Bills.
Keys – To my mates place that I am house-sitting. Fortunately none of the paperwork contained the address to that place, so the keys are pretty much useless. But I am worried where they might TRY and use them from the addresses on the bills.
They also totally fucked the ignition to my car (trying to steal it).
Because it’s the sort of person I am, I am trying to find the positives to this and work out WHY it happened.
- At least they didn’t steal the car (no insurance!)
- At least my sunglasses and wallet weren’t in the car (although I have no idea where my sunglasses are)
- At least they didn’t take the half case of Pure Blonde that was in the boot. (I’ll need that tonight)
- My USB stick was only a 512Mb one. Now I can get a 1Gb one.
- At least the laptop wasn’t my personal one. (thank fuck)
It’s more frustrating and annoying than anything else, but also means $65 for a new ignition, $33 for new rego stickers, not to mention that the jacket was worth a couple of hundred bucks and the laptop probably 1 and half grand.
Great thing to lose after only working there 6 weeks!
Look, I never should have left the laptop or jacket in the car in the first place, but who’d have thought there were hoodlums roaming the streets of McKellar on a Wednesday night?
As to why it happened? That is something that will be revealed later….
Fuckers. I hope they get what’s coming to them.