Dearest Aly has kindly invited fellow bloggers to write about those things that no-one else knows about…
But this is really mean. It’s like giving away secrets that you don’t want others to know!
Ok Ok…I’ll play..
sometimes oftenoccasionally talk, discuss yell or sing something at myself (or other mythical invisible creatures) while I’m driving alone.
- I am too competitive for my own good. When I’m playing indoor soccer I ALWAYS want to win, even if it’s just a fun kick-around game. I am the same at board games.
- I make myself cry sometimes, just because it’s good lubricant for the eyes….or I watch a sad movie and let the tears flow. Shit. Am I actually a man?
- I smile when I see that someone that I like has linked me on their blog, or added me as a contact in Flickr or commented on my blog. Yes. Dorky Smile.
- I wish I could remember lines from jokes/tv shows/movies/conversations. I have a really bad memory for actually remembering what I have heard, but I am ok at remembering doing things. Maybe I really am male.
- Strike that male thing. I still like to do the ‘Star Light Star Bright’ thing with the first star of the night. I remember doing it as a young nipper. I just do it in my head now so no-one knows…
- I secretly hope certain people will fail so that I look good. But usually only people I don’t like anyway.
Ok…that’s more than enough. I really should shut up now.
YOUR turn! 🙂