2 April 2007
Good Footy. Good Food. Good Friends. Good Fun! (oooh..and Good Friday this week)
My weekend. In Chronological Point form!
1. The Eels won a Golden Point Thriller to get the weekend off to a kick-arse start.
2. Bought 2 new pairs of pants at Just Jeans. (It’s a rarity! I hardly EVER buy clothes that I like)
3. Celebrated and participated in Earth Hour with some great food (mmm..Chorizo and Cheese), great new friends and lots of candles!
4. Enjoyed a stunning day in Sydney being driven to La Perouse, and then hitting some balls (…and missing some others) at the Moore Park Driving Range. (Biggest in the southern hemisphere!)
5. Drove back to Canberra just in time to draw my Indoor Soccer match.
6. Relaxing and about to pass out from exhaustion at 11.35 as I type this.