- Show them how to program the TV themselves
- Ask them to organise Simpsons Uno into piles of characters they like and don’t
- Get them to make a village out of Lego
- Practice throwing cards into a hat
- Teach them to play Wiggles songs on the guitar….softly!
- Go for a walk around the block.
- Play “Hide the chap stick” (really. It’s a chap stick and they need to find it somewhere in their room)
- Explain the significance and brilliance of Jim Morrison and The Doors to them.
- Let them watch Happy Feet on your laptop when you stop writing silly Blog entries…..