You can tell when you’ve become too dependant on your mobile phone when:
– You left the house without it, get to work and contemplate driving all the way home to get it
– You don’t know how you’re going to line up lunch with someone like you do every day with your phone
– You wonder if you’re going to get an SMS from a competition saying, “Reply in 5 minutes to win $100,000!”
– You think it will be lonely without being attached to your body.
– You miss the ringtone (It is currently Regurgitators “Song Formally Known As…”)
– You go to listen to the radio on it while you walk from your car to the office and get pissed off.
– You see a bird sitting nearby that you want to take a photo of, but no…your pocket is empty..
See how much we rely on these things?!
I feel naked….