Thanks to Eel at Salt & Vinegar for providing a place for me to rip these off from. 🙂
1. Your name spelled backwards: Leahcim
2. Where were your parents born? Budapest, Hungary and Albury, NSW.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Lots of cool fonts.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Montezumas
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 2 weeks ago.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yup. I sang 🙂
7. How many kids do you want? My 3 will be enough..thanks for asking.
8. Type of music you dislike most? R&B Top 20 crap.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yeah
10. Do you have cable? Well if you call sharing ADSL with a neighbour using wireless, cable. Then Yeah.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Not yet!
12. Ever prank call anybody? I think so..
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Who hasn’t?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes and Yes.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Vanuatu..or New Calendonia. Which one’s furthest?
16. Do you have a garden? Sure do, and it’s growing everyday. (Damn weeds)
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Calvin & Hobbes
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? The First verse at least.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in morning.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Team America – World Police
21. Favorite pizza topping? Mexicana with extra jalapenos
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips at home. Popcorn at movies.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Red or….no..wait…none.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Not…yet.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Not…yet
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange
27. Favorite type chocolate bar? Flake or Polly Waffle
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Few months ago. Like it was worth it.
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? The other day
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Yeah.
31. Are you a good cook? Not really, but i try….sometimes.
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I’m male…
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial? nope
34. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Ear Drops
37. Ever throw up in public? Oh yeah..back in my spewy years.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I’d love to be a millionaire
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Sure.
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? Only to try and get on “Who wants to be a millionaire”
41. Can ex’s be friends? Yes.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a Hospital? My wife having our third.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Not really
44. What message is on your answering machine? “You’ve called Mick & Blah….blah blah blah…” It’s boring.
45. What is in your backpack? The Entertainment Book, my iPod, a walkman, some pens, a book, my wallet, too much shit.
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch some late night TV
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That lunch is soon.
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? 1927. Back in 1990…