So here goes, It’s like a MeMe about stuff where you can only say 4 things.
I think people have given up on really inventing interesting MeMe’s any more
4 Things I did 10 years ago (1998):
1. Got Married. Crikey. That’s bloody scary. 10 years?
2. Had my first child. See a connection there?
3. Worked in my first IT job. They were called MicroHelp. Dumb company name or what?
4. Moved into a little ex-govvy house and learnt how to ‘play house’. I’m still learning.
4 Things I did 5 years ago (2003):
1. Owned my first home. (although bought it a couple of years previous)
2. Watched a little too much WWE Wrestling.
3. Quit working in the Public Service after 3 1/2 yrs and moved into a private IT company. (big mistake?)
4. Witnessed the dark dark day of January 13, when Canberra went up in smoke.
4 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took my sons to rugby training. It’s pretty funny watching him trying to do passing drills.
2. We made our own pizzas…. which my youngest then proceeded to pull all the green bits off of.
3. I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Damn. That is a fun movie.
4. I had lunch with my sister. Well, actually watched her eat cause I’d already finished mine…
4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Simpsons/South Park/Family Guy/American Dad/Drawn Together
2. Rugby League/Cricket/Football (all types)
3. The Chaser (anyone wanna go to the Variety Hour with me?)
4. Gordon Ramsey. He is the fucking bullocks. As he would say…
4 Things I love to do:
1. Snuggle with my LaLa.
2. Play and spend time with my kids.
3. Drink/Play Pool/Watch Sport
4. Blog/Surf the nets/Play silly online puter games.
Well that took a good 20 minutes out of my work day. Score!
Really, 4 things are just not enough. Hence my slashes (/)!