So, my mate just got back a trip to the US for a few weeks. He was visiting a couple of my other mates (G’day Dougall and Tinning!) who are over there at the moment.
I am so envious that he went, and wish I could have gone too. But maybe I’ll be able to afford it soon.
Anyway, some of the impressions that I got from him about the States is:
1. The shop assistants are rude
2. The (orange) cheese is disgusting
3. Your radio stations rock
4. There are many wackos there.
5. And lots of homeless people
6. The Grand Canyon is awesome.
7. SF is cold and foggy in summer
8. Yosemite is beautiful.
9. The pond out the front of capital hill has filthy water.
10. The security is outta control.
I think everyone should visit the States at least once, but that’s probably as many times as you’d wanna go I reckon!
Would still love to get there one day though. And hopefully get there while I can still visit my mates over there!